Thursday, September 20, 2012

Meet MoonspellCrafts

Each week a member of the NECTAR Team will share his or her story - a little personal history as well as "tips of the trade".  This weeks feature Team member is the captain, Alura of MoonspellCrafts - here is her story -

My name is Alura and I grew up on Long Island. I  have lived in Florida, Texas, Colorado, England, Greece, Quebec and now, Vermont. I guess I am well traveled...lol.

I am currently married to a wonderful man from QC and between us, we have 5 grown children - he has 2 girls and I have 2 girls and a boy.  We are lucky to have met at our age.  We live in Derby Line/Stanstead. Our apartment is situated on the border! Literally!! It is a lovely area, very antiquated in architecture and it suits the eye we have for antiques.

Read the rest of Alura's story by clicking on the NECTAR Team page.



No comments: