Thursday, September 27, 2012

Meet Khristen's Craft Room

This week I would like to introduce to you NECTAR Team leader, Khristen Foss.  Khristen shares her story as well as some selling tips. 

Hello! My name is Khristen Foss, mother to three crazy kids (Andraia, 12; Rileigh, 10; and Patryk, 4) and wife to my amazingly supportive husband, Eryk. We live in East Rochester, NH, right on the border of Maine, in the seacoast of NH. I grew up here, residing in the Lakes Region of NH for my formative years. It is so beautiful here, with sources of natural inspiration all around me. Whether it's lakes, mountains, or beaches, we have a little of everything only a short drive away!

Read the rest of Khristen's story by clicking on the NECTAR Team page.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful blog!!

Michelle Hernandez said...

Yup I remember that blog post- it was an amazing project. I'm potty training right now- mostly trying to get my daughter to remember she's no longer wearing diapers... Do they really rebel months later? Yiiikes! Thanks for the shout out and congrats on this new team venture. :)