Thursday, November 7, 2013






I am late with this weeks blog challenge...
Sorry all, It seems I got my flu shot a day too late and have not been moving too fast this week UGH

Better late than never, Here is last weeks gorgeous collection of items from 
The New England Crafters Team!

Lin Collette from rhodyart says
This week is a mega challenge in that you have lots of ideas to choose from. This week is Halloween, so you can search for Halloween items. You can also search for orange items, orange and black items, lime green items, black items, and purple. In other words, all things Halloween including the traditional colors of Halloween, motifs, etc. Not quite the sky’s the limit but I trust you’ll know what to do.
As always, post 1-3 items from member shops and you may post ONE item from your shop that fits these categories. I plan to make treasuries featuring these items at some point so post early and often – we’d love to see your selections every day if you like
Here are my first picks




Responses

Kelly Hoyt avatar
David and Carly Mutti avatar
Jillian Lyons avatar
Kelly Axtell avatar
Karen Utiger avatar
missvalscreations avatar

No comments: